October 25, 2010

Get off my camera photos!

To make room for my Austin trip!!!

Yes! You heard me right!! AUSTIN, HERE I COME!!!!!!!

See you in November Minneapolis. Waaahhhhwaaaaah::

::::::::::::::

A much over due evening with Miss Maren. <3


Fabulous idea, Maren! SUSHI SANDWICH!!!

Trifecta of awesome.


NomNOmNOM!

And finally I met Jake!
Here he is with his chicken mallet.

Bang! Bang! Bawk! Bawk!

::::::::
Dinner with some of my favs<3

My meal!! YUM!!!

Followed by a lovely fall, full moon evening around a bonfire at Lauren and Joe's.

ps I went to BareBones puppet show last weekend. It was A MAZ ING. Go. If you are in Minneapolis you have to go. Below is a video that the fabulous Jon Davis taped from the first evening. But trust me- words and video can not describe. Go.

Here is a link to more information! Don't say I didn't tell you about it! You have THREE chances! ^^;;

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what are you doing in austin?!?!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

p.s. i miss your blog.