November 3, 2010

Austin Zombie Pub Crawl!!

James and Ashley organized a East Austin Zombie Pub Crawl for Friday night. Woooaahhh. As James put it, the time I looked most like a zombie was in the morning. Waahhhwwaahh. Ash has a pic. Of course, the most disturbing pictures of me are not seen below but preserved on standbys' cameras. I'm excited (and nervous) to see other peoples' photos. RuuuhhhRooooww!
I now notice that I have a lack of pics with Ashley and James-- boooo.

Ashley was a ballerina zombie, Jenn was cougar zombie, James was James Dean zombie, and I was back-alley abortion zombie.
Forgive me.

Beware: some of the following pictures are disgusting and sometimes just plain wrong.

Get ready children!


Blood bath is right! Baby blood bath with a side of kimchi.

A little more blood never hurt anyone!

Aaahhhhhhh that's better!











Hot non-zombie Jenn.


Jenn was helping me out all night. Thanks giiiirrrrrll ^^;;




KIMCHI zombie!

Ash, sorry, real Ash- you may say- looks like garbage here. But zombie Ash is PPPERRRRRRFFEECCCTTT!

Mickey is crying blood!



This was the problem.

The monster mash:::dance

The monster smash::: x:



Things got a *little too crazy. But hey, this was our one big hooorraayy for the trip. So all in all YEAH! to my (almost) responsible drinking habits. I would think most others would have looked like this the entire time.

1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

oh. wow....
looking at these pictures at work. laughing. crying. so ashamed. so proud.