December 14, 2010

Juri Loginov, thank you.

This man right here.


Thank you for gracing Minneapolis with your presence. Thank you for collecting your memories on this fabulous blog, 10 years with you.
Juri and I left the states at the same time. His blog was a great farewell item for me to reminisce upon as well.








And don't forget peeps, Juri holds it down with his travels and lovely day to day life right here, blah blah blah.

Amazing. <3

One more little treat, courtesy of Miss Ashley Ryan.

<3
This is another fond memory I will miss. However, there was always something wrong with this picture. I should be sitting at the table not just pouring the coffee. Maybe next year...
eerrrrr the year after I mean... :/

1 comment:

Juri said...

Cody Thank you! It was a great pleasure of meeting you! Good luck on your adventures and keep in touch!
Cheerio