January 1, 2009

Resolutions continued

Okay so I decided to put the rest of my resolutions up.  If they are listed here maybe that will help me stick with it.

Read more- lots more.
Be more healthy
Clean my room more frequently
Be productive as often as possible
Make better decisions when it comes to men (I copied Louisa)
Stop biting my nails
Cross things off the 'things Ive always wanted to do list' or any to- do list for that matter
Be with the ones I love as  much as possible

Tomorrow I will start with a trip to the library and cleaning my room (some) woo hoo!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah ha ha. oh cody. xoxo.

Michellecopter said...

-hang out with michelle more

Cody Girl said...

I think that falls under 'be with the ones I love more' Michelle ;)

Extreme Ash said...

what did you get from the library?

Cody Girl said...

Ernest Hemingway short stories, Ethan Frome by Edith Wharton, God Bless you Dr. Kevorkian by Vonnegut, and The Jungle by Upton Sinclair.

Im doing good on most of them-- but nail biting is down the tubes.

Dus said...

Blog more. Jonesin' for a fix (with that limp bizkit mix)