January 22, 2009

Tastes like America!

Cornbread pudding with bacon ice cream now available at the Red Stag.  Tastes like freedom!  

Also I went to AD/ DC with my brother, mom, and dad this week.  Words can not explain how amazing this experience was.  Beer, dancing, AC/DC, my entire family- WOW.  Plus the inauguration was the next day.  Followed by an amazing (and very late) Xmas dinner with Angie at Cafe Lurcat.  YUM!  That was amazing.  The next day Jake cooked me an even better homemade fancy dinner.  A master chef I tell you.  A lot better than myself-- speaking of which, I went to the grocery store Tuesday.  I don't remember the last time I went.  But for some reason I bought a lot of junk ie frozen stuff.  Usually I don't, but for some reason this time I did.  They guy at the co op check out looked at my plethora of frozen dinners, chips and salsa, and ramen and said "quite the chef I see". haha

Love it doods!

2 comments:

Dus said...

Comfort food!

AC/DC with the fam? wow, sweetness! Remember rockin' out at pearljam and T.P. and the H? Good times indeed!

Nate said...

Cods: posted a post about you. Pumaspeed! You're now locked in to that bear suit for the block party! Cute!