May 9, 2011

Bits and pieces make a whole.

The only person who I can think of who would like seeing this pair on a menu is Elf. SRSLY>







That's more like it... Steak and spaghetti!! For you guys, Ashley, James, and Jen!!!x




Soonsue's first gig!












Hand-me-down favorite bike helmets and sunny day thrift sales in the park!












Dan's first time walking a dog!! No joke! Lucky Alex! *note the progression- Alex looking towards the store::::where's my Dad? Where's Chris?::: Dan- can I do this?:::: step step::dog looks for Dad::Dan- am I doing this right:::: step step::: and finally the best of buds!


















































ps Dear Blogger, your new settings suck!!

2 comments:

james taylor said...

ha! steak and spaghetti. hahaha.

james taylor said...

shit, that comment was from me (ashley) but I didn't log out of his acct and now I'm too lazy to correct the mistake.