May 10, 2011

Seouled Out!!

A couple of weekends ago a bunch of us rented a van and drove up to Seoul for a mega concert called 51+ Over 70 bands played for free to try and save an old building where the show was hosted. Honestly, they need to tear the thing down. Good little fest though and even better time visiting with friends in good ol' Seoul. It was my first time there since last year in Korea. The time went much too fast.

There is some weird new formating going on with my blog. So I'm not going to write next to each pic. Also, I did take videos. But yet again I am skipping this portion for now. The run down-- lots of bands--some good/some bad, tons of rain which made it sloppy, dirty builiding, TACO BELL (yes!), and well Seoul.
I also scored some mac and cheese, hotpockets, and rootbeer while in that fine city. Just like livin' in America there!














1 comment:

Michellecopter said...

i'm sad you didnt get to go to the Butterfinger Pancake house in Seoul. i'd LOVE to see those pictures