March 31, 2009

My apt.











Okay okay folks! Here is my building from the outside and the view out of my two windows. Then there are pics from inside my apt-- its smaller than what it looks. And yes the shower in the bathroom does suck. I shave/shower in the sink essentially. One burner on the stove works woohooo!! haha I hope I can get the other one fixed. I am surrounded by books and lesson plans. It is a lot of work. Mostly because I am not use to it yet. I have been going in early and bringing stuff home everyday. Once I get the hang of it Im sure I wont have to put in the extra hours. But for now I want to make sure I do a good job. The younger kids never listen- it is frustrating. Very frustrating. As soon as the director comes in the room they are little angels but before that oh my!
On a food note I need to eat raw fish super bad. I have not had the chance to dive into any. haha get it?! I tried going with Laura to one place near my house but it was closed. The food is good though. Spicy just how I like it. I need to eat healthy at home though. So far when I dont go out to eat-- well its similar to when Im in the states- ramen, eggs, and junk- quick food. Someone send me easy mac-- oh wait- dont- no microwave.


So answer other questions which we brought up in my previous post--
I am in Busan, South Korea teaching. I will be here for a year-- actually eight days less than a year now. Jesse, I have your Elle girl Korea in hand. I am sure the girls in my classes will swoon when I show you off to them. Then maybe they can read me the article.
First impressions, I think I will like it. Busan seems great. I have not had time to do much exploring yet- but I will get the chance. Its hard-- adjusting and all-- for sure. I miss those near and dear to my heart terribly.
I have not found any Sparks yet, sorry. Ill let you know if that changes. Also, I will be sure to eat my share of 'weird' food Dusick.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

your place looks cute! i'd live there for free, especially if it's in ASIA!

Michellecopter said...

your place looks great! keep the pictures coming!

Bryce McNitt said...

Ooooo nice place, I like it.

eliza said...

it just snowed here.. consider yourself lucky!