March 12, 2009

sux

My blog does. Im moving-- give me a break. Unless I just actually suck at posting. I have a slew of pictures ready to go.


But yes, as of late I have been crazy. Thanks to Ashley and Jenn I am ready to move. Back to WI on Sat and Busan, South Korea the following Friday or Sat I do believe. I am dead tired-- more so from the late night dance party and wine till five or so am. Dinner tonight with my favorite, Mark. I need fifty more espressos on top of the fifty Ive already had. I fee like Im in a dream-- whattss gooinngg onnnnn

sslleeeeeppppp....

I wish

1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

how did the interview go?

it's ok that you suck at blogging. you've been crazy busy.

I am going to miss you, you better get better at blogging. I want pictures of you in the ocean in your hot bathing suit!