March 31, 2009

WATCH OUT!!

I am writing you from the FUTURE!!!!!! Do you want to know the lottery numbers?! Who wins the Superbowl?!!



I wrote on the calendar at the Red Stag that I wanted off work today--
I hope they catch it
wah wah April Fools!!!


The toilet seat covered in saran wrap was always my favorite.



Watch out for tricksters.


ps But seriously-- seriously I am a day ahead of you remember?!


pps On another side note-- I called my family yesterday and my brother, Jordan, was eating chips and dip and nine am. That was sooo funny I thought! But then again, I just ate dried cereal / treat thing* for dinner I suppose.
*It was like Smacks but packaged as a treat not a breakfast cereal

5 comments:

T said...

You'll break my heart if you don't gorge yourself on Korean cuisine.

Happy Fake Day!

platinumseagulls said...

You know, I thought you were in the future. That's some very meta-Smucker type stuff. Impressive to say the least, keep the fun coming.

Cody Girl said...

Oh there will be no need to worry about that my friend!

T said...

bring me back some kim chi candy. don't forget because i know it exists.

Cody Girl said...

I have not seen any kimchi candy as of yet but it sounds delicious.