June 1, 2009

5/29- 5/31 :::: A weekend of awesomeness

Friday started off with some of the teachers going to lunch and the park. A little hookie from school still works when you are teacher-- at least for part of the day. The park was so beautiful. Exactly what I needed -- a little escape from the otherwise concrete jungle of Busan.

Later that night Laura and I met up-- wearing damn near the same outfit!! Great minds think alike.

Then I had a "whiskey SHOWER" for 6,000 won!! Pretty cheap for bathing in whiskey.

We ended up at a bar where the bartenders threw flaming bottles around and danced to this song in unison when it came on. It was crazzzyyyy!! People taking shots and getting awesome I can't even type how silly it was-- silly as in awesome!

ps right before this we were thinking about going home-- good thing we didnt b/c this was just the start.
Laura met this hot guy.


And his student had a Hello Kitty credit card.


They took us to a sweet, huge, dance club called Foxy. Tons of people-- yeeahhhhh!!!! Mostly Koreans ::::cool koreans--too:::!!!-- that's where it's at you know-- they know the rockin' parts of the city for sure!
We danced and danced -- the dudes left and Laura and I were having way too much fun to do that. We left around 5am when the party was still in full force.
It was aawweesommmmmmeeeee-- crazy I tell you-- I-
I -
I don't even know!
We met lots of cool peeps and busted some moves
Went home and ate ramen.

The next day, there was a sand festival. It was actually kind of disappointing but ahh well- I still had never seen sand sculptures in real life before that.


They did have a speared whale- which was crying- and there was a tiny boat on the sand wave- very mody dick.

We were super excited to eat at Fridays--
Why -- good questions-- haha
but the mac and cheese bites and mudslide were good.
Our milk shake brings all the boys to the yard:::

We met up with some cats we met the night before- and their friends.
Nick, a guy we met form Busan who now lives in Las Vegas, had this sweet bag-- which played music

We hung out outside of a family mark and drank a little soju.
Then we went to another dance club.
haha

No seriously I am not even drunk in that pic-- I had just started to talk and turn away--
Pretty funny never the less.
Then we went to another dance club-
Where eventually our friends started dancing on stage. It's a dance club takeover!! haha

The club had a mouthwash dispenser in the bathroom

brilliant idea!

Sunday afternoon, Laura and I went on a hike to the park. We refreshed ourselves with the backscratchers there. ha
We brought a little picnic and enjoyed the weather.


Some grown-ups were in an intense game of dogeball.

Tons of other people were enjoying the Sunday afternoon as well- playing games-- like volleyball with your feet!!!::what:::!!!, having korean bbqs outside, and drinking soju- people were even dancing- and again we heard this song on the park speakers.
Dinner later- and then I went to bar trivia in the evening.

Friday was the best. Soooo much fun. I wish Laura lived with me-- especially on the weekend when she just goes home to sleep. Maybe when I get a couch she will be my guest more permanently on the weekend haha.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I couldn't have said it better myself. Perfect ;)

Sorry sorry sorry sorry nikka-nikka nikka-sorry-something...!

typoscura said...

holy fucking shit cody! howwwwwwwwwwwww radical is it out there? I'm so hyped for you. We kicked it sunday dinner steez...you were greatly missed.

Michellecopter said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!! KEEP THEM COMING!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

did you really take a whiskey shower?????