June 26, 2009

The birds are singing me to sleep.

A mountain side park with built in amphitheater
Right by my house.
Equipped with harmonica and guitar strumming friends
A bottle of wine and a little bit of beer.

Summer has its place here.
(winter I doubt it)

It reminded me of two years past.


I also saw a couple lightning bugs.



I talked to Danny Collisson today. Like actually talk to him.
This was far more amazing upon reflection than in reality. A marvelous human being really. Someone worth having in your life always. Or a need even. I aspire to be like him. And hope that I can fill my life with people like Danny.
Here is where I would insert a blog-- but sorry folks-- you will have to get on him for that.
Italy- to NY to WI and MN to Australia to here and there country city country- all for what he loves-- passion, global experience, music, intelligence, people, happiness, gardens, exquisiteness

Here's to more tomorrow

Good Night my dear friends

No comments: