March 15, 2010

Demasiado

Mexican fiesta Friday night^^
Girls night + Cody pouring her own margarita = not the best idea ....
GUACAMOLE! Holy shit I feel like I am in America!!
Sour cream! Enchiladas! I had died.
Melissa rocks <33




PNU dance team at the Basement woohoo

A sweet painting Jenny made-- those are not lines they are LYRICS wow

Coffee at 7something AM- most people drink it when they are waking up then...

..no wonder I was up until 10.

The new FamilyMart worker by my house knows some English- woohoo haha crazy I dunno yes
"Pain is temporary. Quitting last forever."

My miyeok guk- oh how I will miss you<3 and a school picture from the guy who works at the mart haha


Saturday- Basement-- St. Patties Day party.
!!
London Scat Party




Zarko with his usual special balcony seating.

Broken glasses :( Intense jammin' was had...

Conor Murphy

Fiddle..

..and a flute.



KSU and so it is...

The Kebab guy

Then I ended up at an alien party....





Destroyed drumming hand::







I tried to copy Tucker with the 'picture of someone while holding a beer to their face' shots
haha I would say I was not that successfull






But it was kinda fun..


It ended in this. haha Somethings are better left at home.







7am cigarettes and cheap champaign


Pretty lady<33


Sunday was White Day-- aka girl's Valentine's Day. William had the ladies over for a feast! ^^
I was sad to see that the group shot didn't turn out:: bah! The master chef escaped his fame for now!





Happy Day^^

No comments: