March 28, 2010

Last days in Busan::

Aaawhh I wish I would have taken more photos from my last few days.
<333
Memories are just as beautiful- if not more so- in my mind.
<3
:::le sigh:::
;)

Tuesday:::
The jinjabong ALLLLL DDAAAYYYY with Rosie-- now that was heaven. The jinjabong place with giant baths or pools- there are multiple tubs of different temperatures and water-- and I am too tired to explain it anymore besides the fact that it is awesome- mega awesome - Garden of Eden like.
The night continued to dukgalbi with Melisa.




Followed by a fabulous 'family night' open mic at the Basement^^

Wednesday:::
Korean BBQ at our favorite spot!







Birthday girl Kelly!! Wwwoohoooo!!






Cave bar:: mokoli, my most beloved kimchi with tofu, friends, apple soju, and so on::::



I look pretty out of it- last night in Korea had me in kind of a daze-- ;_;



It was a fun run- and I had an amazing last few days in Korea-- made me not wanna leave...

Morning plane riiiddee- SURPRISE! I'm on the same flight as Marit! This was pretty much the best thing ever^^
Made the flight a hell of a lot better-


I got carded on the airplane haha aaawwweesomme


And so it is...

4 comments:

Missyjoymel said...

Ha ha! That's awesome about the plane ride with Marit. Miss that girl!

Ha! I wonder how many pictures there are out there of me cooking Dakgalbi!!!! I swear there are so many!!

Miss you love!

Unknown said...

I'm hunting for directions to Cave Bar and came upon your blog. Can you remember how to get there?

Cody Girl said...

It's pretty close to impossible to tell someone directions there. I would remember but it's like a treasure map-- You get off on line 1: either stop Beomil-dong or Beomnaegol- it's the one with the big department store inside it, take the exit out by the dept. entrance, take a left if you are facing the store- past it, and keep straight down an alley, up a foot bridge, take a left, right at the cross walk, straight for awhile, then right down another alley (There was a sign that helps note the last alley but I forget it now.), where as you take your first left, and it will be on your right side through a little fence/gate with a big dragon in the yard. Hey, that wasn't too bad. All in all- try to find someone who knows where it is; perhaps me as I am debating a return-- but GO! Whatever you do.

Cody Girl said...

It's pretty close to impossible to tell someone directions there. I would remember but it's like a treasure map-- You get off on line 1: either stop Beomil-dong or Beomnaegol- it's the one with the big department store inside it, take the exit out by the dept. entrance, take a left if you are facing the store- past it, and keep straight down an alley, up a foot bridge, take a left, right at the cross walk, straight for awhile, then right down another alley (There was a sign that helps note the last alley but I forget it now.), where as you take your first left, and it will be on your right side through a little fence/gate with a big dragon in the yard. Hey, that wasn't too bad. All in all- try to find someone who knows where it is; perhaps me as I am debating a return-- but GO! Whatever you do.