April 6, 2010

Daddy Cool

Shannon gave me a farewell present of a disk filled with pictures and videos from Korea.
Pictures pending:: in the mean time::: here is Larry and I getting down.

Boney M,-Daddy Cool-- of course
This was at Amby's during my last dinner there ;_;
<33
I think I still have a few moves in me::

Watch out for The Front! haha



p.s. I'm working on getting a copy of that bad ass DVD we watched oh so often.

In the mean time I showed my family one video from it- and now everyone runs around singing Daddy Cool

pps Ashley showed me this sweet video today
haha
It's awesome.

"Fuck you and your cheeseburger!"
"Number 44"
"Only in America. Only in America"
Classic.


eerrrr the videos are cut off a little-- but if it bugs you - you can watch it from YouTube

2 comments:

Dus said...

wow, this is...just epic. LAAAVE IT!

"I'll kick your ass all over those french fries!"

Dominated.

Extreme Ash said...

It just gets funnier.