April 9, 2010

Trip to Grandma's

I regrettably forgot my camera last night.
I used my cousin's camera for a couple shots- but dunno when I will get 'em.
Grandma Shirley made my favorite extra special meal 'grandma hotdish' with 50 other items as well.
Holy crap, I LOVE GRANDMA HOTDISH!
FIVE desserts. I ate four: pineapple upside down cake, chocolate chip cookies, homemade chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting, AND peach pie! But I still regret not packing (like I hadn't already) an oatmeal raisin cookie in there.

Migook is going to make me fat.
Good thing small frames run in the family.

The next day my mom, grandmother, and I passed a brat stand and just had to stop.
10AM mind you- but we decided brats for breakfast--
and what goes with a brat?!
Sauerkraut yes yes
annnnddd...
A beer!
I just had too. I thought my company may scoff at my choice- and I wondered if it was too early-- heck no! It's 12o'clock somewhere- said my grandma while my mom was green with envy.


Welcome home.

ps. The best quote of last night was "If I pass out I want it to be because I'm drinking not because I'm hungry!" -- Grandma Shirley*

*To all of our viewers, I have never seen Grandma Shirley with a drink in her hand.

1 comment:

Michellecopter said...

haha i agree with your grandma!