April 15, 2010

Round two.

MPLS.
Saturday.
Nordeast- back to it ya'll.



Grill out!


BBQ grill turned bonfire pit




Bike ride and a TKPB show in between.
Continued with more of this...
Kids these days:::
We had to-



Amelia! Amelia!

The Front.
Dance your heart out Northeast crew>>>






Damn that DJ made my day:::


Hard to beat-- just look at those party pants. Shhhaaazzamm!

Time for bed Esther!


Sunday dinner
WHAT?! Sunday dinner?!!!! Oh how I have missed you.
Traditions. Friends. Family. <3


Keepin' it up.

My plethora of beverages at the Red Stag- 1919 Rootbeer! cocktail, coffee, water


I got my job back at the Red Stag^^

Major Lazer at First Ave
HOLY SHIT this was AMAZING! Hear that A. MAZ. ING. Dance city 2010- way to jump back into First Ave I tell you.



Five pictures dedicated to Pizza Luce. The first slice in over 385 days.
Yum. I can't believe we didn't do pizza sandwiches- although Marcus made a masterpiece hard to beat last time...





Monday.
Spaghetti dinner with Crystal and Ms. Payton Jade

Sharing with mama ^^ haha

Little angel ?


P.O.S. and Makr at the Turf Club.
Pretty amazing evening especially for a Monday.
Adam + Seth
Forever <3

Tuesday.
Lunch The Sample Room- my faavvoorriiiittee :::yumyumyum


Long weekend. Fun- lots of fun. But stressful and full of anxiety. You know me... All in all I managed. I have a room on a short term lease in Northeast. Wooohoo! Moving in ummm soonish. Still on the job hunt- but got a gig at the ol' place to get me going. Sssoooooo summer 2010 is going to be awesome.
Get some.

5 comments:

platinumseagulls said...

I'm looking HELLA FADED. At least I perk up in the next photo.

typoscura said...

HAHAHAHAA...yes, yes you are. But, you look awesome in the process my man. I smell B.S.E.#2....anyone else?

Cody Girl said...

Everyone else. Everyone.

Unknown said...

i wanna part of these photos, err, i wanna be in them....i feel like it was JUST a few weeks ago that i showed up WASTED to your goodbye party at the Front...and then balled my eyes out at Ashley and Tucker's.

Extreme Ash said...

I second everything Jenn wrote. You had the best week ever...keep this going you guys.