August 24, 2010

Crazytown to the maxxxxx

Life has been *pretty* crazy as of late. To sum it up: my crappy apartment became unbearable beyond words so I had to move out last minute. These photos do not even come close to the craziness which ensued here.


Soooooo, I went to Mike and Amelia's for a few days. Where we drank beer, checked our email, ate food, and basically just chilled with good friends.


Now, I have moved into a my new place! Woooohooo!! I live with a awesome friend, Michelle, in Uptown. I love my 'tree fort' bedroom. I hate that we usually don't have internet. Pretty much all settled here- just need to get groceries (on my!- wish me luck; cooking at home- gulp!) and then sit at a coffee shop until I am caught up on my millions of blog post I have for you.

__________________

In other news, build your own bloody mary bars RULE! Pizza Luce brunch with Dusick. I highly recommend.

1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

Driving to work this morning, for some reason, thinking of how much I wanted to be kicking it with you and Dusick. Damn!