August 5, 2010

Flugtag

Aaron and I biked to Harriet Island to check out the Flugtag. Crazy crash city.
Upon first entering the park I was slapped with an Americanism all too close to Idiocracy. hahaha The event was happening in front of us-- real time-- real talk people- but the majority of the crowd was watching the big screen tv haha

ONLY redbull energy drink for sale- no water! WHAT?! I biked here?! Muusstt havvee wattterr.


Everyone gathered to pretty much watch only crashes-
It was funny.
Note-Don't get me wrong. I'm not calling us dumb- it was just a silly comparison and mini case study on American culture








We won the record! This video is way better than my crummy pictures. If you watch it to the end- you'll see the winning flight that MN competitors are now famous for.



And if you haven't seen Idiocracy, you really should

No comments: