August 6, 2010

N.E. dog parade!

I waited and waited until the day finally arrived! The northeast dog parade- hurray!!! Boris was my doggie date. He is six month old and this was the most dogs he has ever been around at once. I dunno what he thought about it -- haha. I don't think he was that impressed. Boris was such a good dog. But he is a shy one too. ^^ We had a wuffly time! <3


Hold still for a picture Boris! ><





We decided to watch the parade rather than walk in it. Boris wasn't super into all the dog packed action annnnnddd we didn't want to walk five people for one dog- although Boris is just that cool to have such a entourage.





Treats! Boris did three different tricks: sit, lay down, and stand up. Pretty good for a puppy.




There were a lot of cool lookin' dogs here. I couldn't really take pictures while Boris was in my care. I didn't want to snap a shot only to have him run off after a doggie girl in a pink tu-tu. So, I had to watch the boy dog and encourage him to have fun. If you want to see more, there are other shots from the event here and here.
What a doggone good day.

No comments: