September 1, 2010

Minnesota State Fair 2010: first edition

Friday- the second day the fair was open-- Boys II Men played their second (and last) free show on the Leinenkugel's stage! Woooaaahh!! I was there. I planned on making another trip to the fair (two, if I'm lucky...) so I made the show my main attraction. Throw a couple things on a stick, random wandering arounds, and run-ins with people you know in the mix and you got a pretty great MN fair trip.

We biked a lovely little ride to the fair.
And here we are!!
Mike and Amelia
Excited to be at the fair!

Really excited!! Finally!
I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL YEAR FOR THIIIIIISSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps, I was most excited... ^^;;

My first view of the show.

Horrible!

That's more like it!





Motownphilly -- yeah-- played it- TWO times! Open and closed with it- waaahhh waaaahhhh

I have to say that "End of the Road" was my favorite. Although, "I'll make love to You" was pretty sweet as well. haha
Watch this video!
Note to viewers: I had the Boys II Men second tape, a '94 release, when I was ten years old. Wooohooo! 15 years later- my dreams are complete!

On to the rest!




*Everyone's favorite: Corn!



*Almost everyone-- not me

I opt for the more bizarre
Pizza on a stick (below). I also had hot dish on a stick and a pickle wrapped in cream cheese and pastrami. Yumyum yum!

Just what will I get tomorrow with Mr. Brycie boy who is visiting from D.C.?!! I know-- EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

And a partridge in a pair tree.

No comments: