April 1, 2009

Call me whatever you want...

..just don't call me late for dinner!!

My friend, Tom, said I would break his heart if I didn't "gorge" myself on Korean food.

I blame him if I get fat.

p.s. Tom has killer tunes available for download on his blog. It's defiantly worth a gander.

Kimchi chi ge (chee gay) is one of my favorites! It is a hot spicy soup/stew with kimchi, tofu, onion, scallions... This is actually Chamchi chi ge, the same but with tuna.
Then rice, yes, loads of kimchi, and some kimbap. Kimbap is similar to sushi. It is made of steamed rice and a variety of pickled, roasted, or fresh vegetables, and sometimes a protein (meat, fish, or tofu) wrapped in seaweed paper.

Sorry that my food photo taking skills do not stand up to those of PBG's

Bon appetit!





6 comments:

Michellecopter said...

OMG i am jealous!!!!

Cody Girl said...

I can hear you now! I miss your voice and dance moves!

T said...

thanks for the plug. you do me proud.

now eat some bi bim bap. there's also a raw fish salad (can't remember the korean name) that's really good too.

eliza said...

were your students waiting for you in the class room when you took this?

typoscura said...

send me some fish!

Unknown said...

uhh, what about my martini photo taking skills... in reference to Town Talk Diner night.... haha... just kidding.

The food looks M-AZING!