April 22, 2009

Ashley and Juri's Birthday!!!!

It's time to back it up a notch folks! I have lots of pictures pre-Korea that need some attention. We will start with the grand super amazing day that we all remember as 'Ashley and Juri's birthday (part one)/ Familia Opening/ Red Stag Party City 2009'

Okay okay so that is five million things to start with-- I will never get that all done in this post
All in all-- memories are on there way...

::Birthday dinner and beer bongs


:::It's my part and I'll cry if I want to!!!:::: Ashley^

And don't forget about Juri! ^ Look at those muscles!





::we ate too much:::blllaahhh


::Bringing the BREW CREW back!!!
I made him finish that bit of beer you still see there. haha


::Sorry mom, dad, grandma, and the rest of my extended family errrr

Thanks to Mike! for bringing the back-in-the-day beer bong feeling

3 comments:

Dus said...

You best teach dem Koreans how to properly bong a beer cody!!

"I'm not gunna puke."

"I'm not gunna puke."

(blarg!)

"I puked."


LOLZ OMG ROFL. :)

Extreme Ash said...

hahahaha.

one of my favorite cody stories.

Extreme Ash said...

oh!

p.s. Juri...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!