April 15, 2009

Passing notes

Kids can get away with murder in my class. I attest this to Mr. Licht my high school Russian teacher who is an amazing individual. As long as the kids work (and sometimes they dont) they can eat, chat a little, cheat a little, and go to the bathroom if they "need" too.

ha I hope these notes don't say bad things about me! As far as I have figured out- I think they are just little kid nonsense such as: David has boobs, something about someone's Grandpa, and Cody eats some-type-of Korean food and BABIES hahaha!!! Awesome. I am double checking-- even the Korean teachers say that they are really hard to figure out haha!!!

In other news, my director's husband is on a mission to find me a free Korean class. I may start one at the end of this month! I feel pretty weird living here, teaching English, and only knowing three or four maybe two sentences in Korean. It is very important for me to try to learn Korean. And much to big of a topic for me to blog about right now. Anyhow, I am excited! But not about waking up earlier for the class. :/

2 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

kdfjskla jfdklsj fklsd jflsdj;jf
hahahahahaha

Cody eats babies.

I love it.

Miss you girl...lots and lots and tons of missing you here.

Nate said...

I remember the halcyon days of yesteryear when I'd rip into some nerd's grandpa... classic.