May 5, 2009

Children's Day

MEANS I HAVE OFF WORK!!!!!!!

Plus the added bonus of Cino de Mayo

Wwooohoooo get awesome!!!


Shirley and I eating a 3,00 Won (less than $3 USD) meal-- three different items included.

Liver and some type of intestines filled with noodles. Good stuff :::I live on the wild side:::

A bar with sparklers. I did not get one :(

FREE foosball Cino de mayo style-- Corona bottles and limes.


A crazy Korean dance club around 4amish where an intense dance circle was started. ha


Still going....



8AM Ramen fest

demolished

post script: This is a Monday night
Wwwhhaattt?!!!?!!

4 comments:

platinumseagulls said...

Git Buck!

Dus said...

yessss!! bringin' the Wisco party flava to the Far East, son!

So Jun said...

Now I see how much you like Ramen!

The Ramen you demolished is 'Shin Ramen'. Shin means Hot or Spicy in Chinese.

Nate said...

Codes, in that 2nd pic I was thinking "Is there a baby sticking it's hand into the picture?" and then I realized it was that girl's other hand.