May 17, 2009

Fresh octopus

It's aaallliiiveeee!!!!!



Well not alive-- it's chopped up-- but still moving.
As raw as you can get.

::exactly what I was looking forward too EXACTLY
but I have not had my share

and yet- look at my face--ha ha

I think I had some clinging to my throat for ummm half the evening or so.

On a completly different note, Laura hooked me up with the Mac and Cheese black market.



Or more like my personal stash--
four boxes and five cheese pack mixes.
10 months / nine macs= one every one/two months YES!!

Tonight I try the first one-- with cut up hotdog (or something like it) pieces.

p.s. More fish market pics to come

pps I'm still looking for pancake mix-- easy mail worthy portions.

4 comments:

Michellecopter said...

mmmmmm mac n cheese!

Dus said...

uuuhhhh and you grabbed the big squirmy one! yumm! yuuuuuck. sweeeet.

maren said...

code, i love you... but that video makes me wanna vom.

terese said...

damned yummy lookin eats! cute