May 25, 2009

Seoul

Second time in Seoul.
Wow! Cool City 2009.
Whhyyyy do I live in Busan?! Fuuckk llyyffeee!

Reasons why Seoul is awesome:
the food and restaurants (although Busan has better seafood overall)
single speed bikes
much much more eye-candy
cooler more creative hip areas
more nature within the city
.
.
As Mike pointed out to me, perhaps it is just that Seoul is intriguing. Smart man.
Once I get the Busan hot spots under my thumb--

Annyyyhoooooowwww, awesome trip. I had two great hostesses to show me the best of the city.


I have NO IDEA how Koreans are so skinny! We ate so much I thought I was going to burst. I was not hungry ONE TIME during the trip-- and yet we kept eating--
and it was soooo gooood
I couldn't say no!
HOW?! WHY!? Are they so skinny? I thought maybe my friends just didn't eat-- but I defiantly found out that is not true.

Seafood that sees :\


This was my favorite Korean dish- thusk far I do believe. It was octopus (cooked this time) with a spicey sauce and onions basically-- but soooo delicious-- and only available in Seoul- go figure ha



This was the cutest little dinner I have seen. It is called Yogi which means here or a snack in Korean. It reminded me of a famous cafe I visited in Seattle and Al's Breakfast.








Highlights included:
The Han river
Tasty fancy bunch- which is pretty hard to come by. We had smoked salmon eggs benedict and banana and some kind of cheese that I should remember but don't french toast. Ssoooo goood.
Seeing EIGHT famous Korean people- from writers to actors to K-pop stars--- my friends thought that was amazing- I didn't really know them ha
Laughing and hanging out with the girls-- you know how that goes -- but I will keep the exact details of our chats a secret. Needless to say it was AWESOME
Window shopping- and actually buying a few things including my first pair of cute dangly earrings

2 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

Yo girl...
how far away are you from Seoul? Do you drive, train, bus to get there?

Also...how are those broads so skinny? dammit.

Jesse Draxler said...

I'm commenting back on your blog instead of mine! yea!

Check out Loveleebuttons.com. Thats my creative group. We are throwing that show, in a sense. The blog there has more info and images.

Glad to see you are doing well over there! Are you going to be returning...ever?