May 11, 2009

Seoul World DJ Festival

I went to Seoul this weekend for a DJ fest there. I stayed with my friend Ben from MPLS which was awesome. However, I wish I would have stayed an extra night to see Envy, a sweet band from Japan I like. Pretty bummed I missed that. All in all, a good weekend but too quick--
aren't they all.

Ben and I


Dancing the night away under a full moon and stars, right next to the river.


Ben's friend, Nick and I--we spent hours holding it down in the front row.


There were a TON of people dressed up at this thing. Half were slutty girls acting like it was Halloween. But I regret not getting pictures with the famous people who were there ie. A dragon, Peter Pan, Pokemon, a cow, ha a ton of fairy tale characters. But don't worry I did get a picture with the big man upstairs: Jesus.

No morning shots this time-- lo siento chicos

p.s. I miss home : (

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ben... i know him, i think. did he used to work at joe's garage? if yes, then yup. is he visiting korea or working over there?

Cody Girl said...

He lives her-- and yes you know him!

maren said...

cody joannnnn,
i'm glad you're settling in well and having fun.
talk to you soooooon.
xo,
maren kay

Dus said...

miss ya! jesus party looks sweet.