February 3, 2010

TX St, Indian food, Sunday Brunch, Chester

Texas Street





Words of a great man:

"ENJOY EVERY SANDWICH"


I was super MEGA stoked to find this candy. It sounds delicious-- yesss!!



Joe LOVES IT!!!

Just kidding:: it was the biggest waste of three dollars ever- no one would eat them :/


Dinner with the girls>> pretty decor beautiful company <3


Coworker brunch. yumyumyum I ate and then crawled back to bed. There has to be some kind of law against Sunday brunch at 10AM- delicious never the less


Chester!! She's the neighborhood dog. Emily and Jordan, my old coworkers, introduced me to her. She is awesome!


Yyyyeeaaah Chester!

ps My students love me. :D I missed them during winter break but now I have them back!!!! Enlarge this photo haha

1 comment:

Dus said...

That is so awesome, yer students love the heck outta you!! I hope you're still enjoying yourself in that far away land. I haven't forgotten you yet, and still can't wait for you to come home!!!!