February 3, 2010

Behind on Blogging

Big time- like woah- I haven't been posting anything. Catching up seems daunting for my sleepy butt. I think it is in part due from last month's messed up morning schedule. Soon enough I will be back into the swing of things. Being able to talk with family and friends back home more- and keeping this blog up to date.

I go home in less than two months! Crazy! Wow!
I am making a list of things I want to do! haha I will post it on here closer to the time I suppose.

In hopes of catching up quick here are a few pictures from two Thursday's ago.
PNU


























Great a mystery hand- holding a phone with my number in it. woohoo!









ps NEW TOYS! I finally bought some new shoes-- My other ones are ripping in half--I am not shitting you one bit. Three pairs in half. I should do a picture of them as well-- but like I said quick catch up-- so be lucky with what cha got!

Still need new pants though...

1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

Those navy shoes are ADORABLE.