February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day at school @~'~

Today I did a couple Valentine's Day activities with one of my classes. Super cute haha! At first, they were making fake puking sounds while we were talking about the holiday and its traditions. haha <3 But overall, I think they did pretty great and had some fun making Valentines.


Max a million!







Everyone wants to hide their face behind their Valentine haha





Max melted my heart. Not to mention this Valentine was awesome-- you just can't see its 3-D design when its laying down.


Frank's Valentine. "Valentine's Day" "I love you" and a middle finger. ::worth enlarging:: Boys. ^^







Here are a few other random treasures.

This was an activity I did last Friday with my youngest class. They read a book about a boy who can't sleep because he has all this random stuff in his bed. For this activity, the kids and to draw what was in there bed and then describe it. Ryan's bed was filled with cup ramen, chainsaws, and bloody body parts. haha

Max ate soap for dinner with his mom. haha

Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed. But in my class there was nine!


Eric wrote me a note on the board while I was helping another student. I think that is a picture of him holding my bloody heart. I may or may not have posted this picture before.


ps WOOOHOOO Three day weekend here I come!! Monday is the Lunar New Year so I don't have to work! YES!!

No comments: