May 25, 2010

Days go by::

How do I do this?! Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and part of Tuesday on this post. Yes, this is amazing.
Minnesota summer<3
I'm so winning right now.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


The biggest bubble bath ever. EVER
Yes yes you are seeing and reading correctly:
A FOAM PARTY
What?!!!? Yes! haha I felt like I was back in '92 but I was really just at the 90's
Get awesome.

That stream of stuff coming from the ceiling is bubbles-
tons and tons of crazy sudsy fun.











haha ha Tiffany and I feelin' ggrrrreeeaat

Bubble beard



Drunk enough to take pictures in the bathroom wwaaahwaaahhh
Bubble leggzzzz


I was waayyyyy late to work the next day.
And I will never be late again, I promise.
Good thing I'm cute ^_^*

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


More back alleys & beautiful nights


Writings on the wall.

Doug is a popular guy.

Me and My Arrow at the Kitty Kat Club



Then I ended up in the warp zone but I only have these two pictures to prove it.



::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Sunday Dinner:: the biggest yet. Everyone was prepared and rarrin' to go! ^^ YES!




Grill Masters

yumyumyumyumyum:::



Wooooaaahhh!! I think I found someone who actually has whiter legs than me
-- way to go PBG!

A little bit of this and a little of that ::then:::..so on and so forth..
Night time alley


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Monday was Chris's Surprise Birthday BBQ at Eliza and Angie's place. I had to work that night but made it out earlier and after I was done. I knew things were going to get messy when people were taking shots at 2:30pm
I biked over with 'Emilio'
Yes, I biked with a watermelon in my bag. A sweet ass watermelon that someone carved their name in.


Boris! I love you.

The sprinkler! Later it attacked me but -- really I adored it.
Sprinklers are the shiiit!

Keg standzzzz!!!
Chris's birthday keg stand.


Nick's turn

Eric. ps Great job Eliza on getting everyone pumped!

Eliza's MOM!
YES!

Ohhh how I would have loved to have participated but alas I was off to work.
:::upon my return- more grillin' & chillin'
Bonfires. Smores' and hotdogs.


Ted was the master with his dual roasting stick.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mike has been rippin' it up over at The Plat Life. Defiantly worth a gander. Including a pic from the big '30' joint B-Day bash, a creeper in the pool, and this fine picture of me in my new crappy apartment. Woohoo!!

Lunch time with Mike- this week we compared college IDs


Wow.

ps Sidewalk chalk rules.
The stallion on my front steps.




pps Sleep is over rated.

2 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

Summertime in Minnesota.
Sigh.

pps. sleep IS over-rated.

ppsspsps. I MISS YOU.

Katie Mae said...

Love it. Makes me miss Minneapolis summer though... I like your College ID - Ahaha!