May 7, 2010

Tucker is 30!!!



Happy Birthday Tucker James!

Woooohoooo!! The crew helped Tucker celebrate the big THREE OH yesterday at Bar La Grassa.
Great food, great drinks. The best friends.
I had a beet martin! What?! Yes, a beet martini. It tasted like the garden.
Or like how my Grandma Pearl's house use to smell sometimes. The server talked me into it but it was worth a try. Spicy margarita took that cake though.
Beef carpaccio- yum. Annnyyhoooowww great fun was had by all.

Happy Birthday Tucker boy!!

Hackin' into another year.



Make a wish!
Tucker sure does have some good friends eh?! <33

PBG with a fernet. Aaagghhh how I have missed you fernet. And PBG for that matter...

It was also Tucker and I's second anniversary! Two years ago yesterday, Tucker and I met on his birthday at the infamous Cut Copy and Black Kids show in the Entry. Aawwwhhh!!!
<3
Two years ago this day...
Tucker was only 28!
haha ha

:::::::::

After the birthday dinner, I went to see Eliza's new puppy, Boris!!!! OMGGGgeeee
So cute.

Just look at that little guy ^.^

Never grow up cute little doggie.
Tucker, you can-- for just like a fine wine....

xxo

2 comments:

typoscura said...

thank you my friend

Unknown said...

cut copy!!!!

oh, and i'm glad the Pin the Tail on the Donkey got a second play!