August 10, 2009

Weekend News

Friday night = Emily and Jordan's going away party
:( But :)
BBQ + a drinking game
Who would have thought the combination would have been this much fun!?


18 people!!! Woooooowww!!!

Two Titanics in one turn! Poor fellow


<3






Emily!!

Laura and I sat outside of a restaurant for a bit and some worker guys inside brought us out some pineapple soda and little treats- because we are two hot cups of coffee
haha



How many people can you fit into a cab-- at least six- at least-- not counting the driver


Saturday = Laura and I being sick (not hung over) and sleeping all day. Followed by dinner and then beach drinking with our sweet new friends. We met three cool dudes in Manila- ramdomly enough- they live in Busan too.
Awesome.

This is in the morning- not at night.

I felt like this :D :D :D I wanted an orange juice and another five hours!! wwaahhhhh gettttt aawwweesooommmeE!!!!!!

Laura felt like this:

These guys felt like this:

hahahhahahah hhahah
AWESOME!

Sunday = BRUNCH!!!! Heck yes, I've been waiting for this!!




Followed by a Rock Fest at Dadaepo Beach-- Laura and I were half catatonic but we still had fun. The beach it was at is kind of far out- but it is still one of my favorites in Busan. Surrounded by mountains instead of highrises- you can't go wrong!

Here is one crappy picture but it was the only one I took..

..besides Laura and I huddled under this baby blanket.
BBBBrrrrrr!!



On another note some dirt bag in America is using my credit card- thats a pain in the butt.
And here are the best grapes I have ever eaten:


Bye.

2 comments:

Extreme Ash said...

your weekends always look SOOOO amazing.

jealous.

typoscura said...

soooooo much meat!