August 26, 2009

WWW. THIS IS SWEET . COM!!!!

Yesterday the internet was kind of boring-- but today-- my eyes are opening to a million amazing things. Most of which are blog related but hey- pretty awesome right?!
Here are links to some sweet videos and blogs that are rockin' my life!

YEeeeAHHHH!!!!

Ashley made me jealous for sushi. So I had errr am having a sushi and wine date with myself-- awesome I know.


Mike's blog linked me to Hater Party Crew- which I have kind of forgot about-- silly right.

ps Mike sent me a letter in April--
FOUR MONTHS LATER
it arrived!! Yesterday I got a ripped up envelope with a wicked huge letter and a bunch of stickers.
Totally awesome.

Anyhow, there were two top quality videos at hater party.
Both of which you need to check out:

This jem by the Millionaires

and

Another treat which combines two- maybe three- wonderful worlds

or something of the sort...

Juri posted the 'perfect breakfast' and I swooned over this picture


Blogs from peeps back home- are amazing--
toootally
bikin'

Great work Tucker--
I was lookin' for the Chicago ride- but wow- blog-- I'm now lost in blogvillieUSA2009
dancin'

swimmin'
?!?

j/k 1,000 lakes you still rule but-- you have some competition!
That's more like it!!!

Yes that is a ticket for swimming naked--
Good job friend! :p Any proper Minneapolinitie should have one eh?!
cook outs

Times five million x x x x x x x x x x o x o o o x ;)
COMPLETELY
but I will just reference two

rockin' my world
I am happy that I can be apart via internet--
facebook vs blogs=
BLOGS KICK SOCIAL NETWORKING' ASS!!

Another wonderful artist and blogger man
Jesse Draxler-
What a guy!!! Elle Girl Korea-- old news- this article- but still great--

I have the hard copy here-- it sits on my desk. Little taste of home right here-

Speaking of home, my friend Goran was talkin' about homesickness and sent me this link--
somehow he is right-- totally awesome for thinkin' of home

And yet this is a good combination of here too--
maybe it is the beach that does it...

The Teenagers
Always a good dance party


Tucker was reppin' it forever. But better late than never; I downloaded La Roux yesterday. AWESOME. Video is not that awesome- the album kicks it!
\\\ LA ROUX /// IN FOR THE KILL


Lil' Wayne and Drake plus well-- Young Money -just go with it

MEGA--
wow hahaha

Best I Ever Had
yeah

Now that everyone thinks I'm a pervert..
let's continue on...

Cut Copy
live- yeah
From Omaha, Nebraska- which also holds a little piece of my heart <345

but REMEMBER?!!
Black Kids and Cut Copy at the 7th St. Entry is where I first met all my peeps--
WOW
BEST CONCERT OF THAT YEAR
hands down.
I back-tracked Tucker's blog until I got to THIS link---
WELL
well fucking worth it!<3
::first on stage::: Jen and I::

::Tucker and EC right behind--

followed by all the other cool kidzzz!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention SUNDAY DINNERS RULE!!!


And if you are anywhere close to MPLS go to see B.S.E. exhibit




I have already started- but once I think of it--
tip of the iceberg
I can not continue
95% of the mass is concealed-
I now follow 40 blogs.
:
My friends are AMAZING

nuff said.
.

2 comments:

typoscura said...

and your friends miss you terribly.

Extreme Ash said...

It is so true.

That Cut Copy/Black Kids show was AMAZING. Tucker's birthday, all of us up on stage. Sweat factory. AND WE MET YOU!