August 23, 2009

Weekend Warriors

Crazy again.
Perhaps too crazy.
But Sunday is here and the days are gone.

Friday was Filip's birthday celebration.
These pics are courtesy Laura's camera.




FIREWORKS!! On the beach!!




We went home earlyish aka 430
Then Laura fell asleep and I took out the utility scissors from under the sink and gave myself a hair cut. The first time I have ever cut my own hair-
and it is short- I haven't had it this short since middle school.
Not too bad though-
Pretty funny- not funny looking- just funny that I did that
Immediately after I woke up Laura and we stayed up another two hours pissin' around.

Saturday I was sure to bring my camera with. I didn't want to disappoint you like last weekend- no post- I know everyone was crying but this week!!

The night began with a rooftop BBQ at Goran's. Awesome! There was even a beer bong there- now you know summer is here.
The view:

The grill master Zarko. Lettuce?!! This is a grill out-- M E A T!!




A masterpiece.


Burgers the size of my head.





Later that night we went to Gwangan beach and hung out on the sandy shores until the sun was well in the sky.
Shirley took us to the beach. Her car is kept in a parking lot- where she punches in a number and an elevator brings her car to her!! I was amazed. hahah








A crazy Korean guy who would NOT LEAVE US ALONE!










1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

Wow. You/That/Everything is amazing.