August 28, 2009

아웃사이더

aka Outsider
aka Laura's bf
Debated one of the fastest rappers alive.
We saw him tonight.
We danced on stage-
Second and third person on- other than the rappers--
::reminded me of home
haha
The night started like this:

^ The Korean kid drink (go figure I have it) which I am holding is called 'Shake your boom boom'

Continued like this:



Watch these two videos!!!

Outsider gets down:

Laura gets down:

Okay so that video is way more sweet on my computer-- you can actually SEE us on mine haha
Everyone gets down^^


At some point, I found a shower.

Honestly, this is just a fraction- but hey- -this is as instant as blogging can get without and iphone- so count your lucky stars that I stayed up even later to present this to you- before Sunday<3
ps On that note, I created this blog right after the show- but I had trouble with the video- not that instant after all


Sweat M A C H I N E S.

Before and after the show- there were sweet DJs
They played 'All the Single Ladies'*
* Ash I always think of you!
followed by
'My Neck My Back'

How awesome is that?!
You know I was gettin' down!!!


And on another note, two more sweet blogs I found today.
Worth the gander- let me tell you!

http://whythefuckdoyouhaveakid.com/

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/
This is what I will be looking at all day!^ hahaha

1 comment:

Extreme Ash said...

YES! Sweat factory!!! I knew you'd find one in Busan. Dancing on stage = so much fun (just like that Cut Copy/Black Kids show).

HAHA...all the single ladies...yes.

AND. WTF Cody, you just found texts from last night?
check out www.latfh.com
laughs.
xoxo.