January 13, 2010

HQ :: Saturday

HQ bar!! OOOOohhhh eehhhhmmmmm ggeeeeee I ate a CHICKEN FRIED STEAK here-- covered in gravy and everything. WOW!
A group of cool kids played Kings for a good portion of the evening. Great fun- haven't played cards in awhile.


Categories: "Places to cum on....."

Its a love//hate thing::


Cindy drinking the giant cup of garbage- vodka cranberry, beer, and scotch- if I remember correctly. puke. Way to put it down girl.

yuck :x

HQ also played the Packer game on Monday- which was- so I've heard-- the fricken best game ever- minus the fact that the Pack lost.
My buddies there said I could visit soon to watch the precious game I missed. Next week- Ill be there- gunna set the date soon. I hope they have more bomb food that night- but I wouldnt expect anything less really...

No comments: