January 3, 2010

NYE

New Years Eve in Busan, Korea:::
From the beginning....

Never in my life did I think I would say this- NEVER.
But it has been done.
"Giiiirrrlll I'm gunna take you out to a nice, fancy restaurant- OUTBACK STEAK HOUSE."



Someone lost a shoe and it wasn't even 11pm. This was in the same spot I saw that sad sad pink ice cream cone on the ground.

Let the party begin!


MIDNIGHT! Fuck 2009//Viva 2010!!!

Dump champagne in my mouth!!!! MEGA from the very first minute of 2010::: or something like that...





Ultimate high five!



Marit and Malory were missing there other sister in Korea. So they printed her head out and made her do various things the whole entire time Malory was visiting. hahaha It was amazing.



Public Passion. <3333
Ashley! Let me be a contributor to this blog!


haha






AhhhHHaahhh hush that fuss::everybody move to the back of the bus:::


Party bus to watch the sunrise at the beach.

Why is it so hard to stay up all night when you are planning on it- however any other evening is doomed for the sun to rise before you can even think about your bed?!

Tryin' to keep the awesome going on the looonngg bus ride there

Nick passin' the flask. Jenny taking a baby nap

Longest line ever for coffee at 430AM::fuelin' Laura and myself on::

Drunk, dancing on the bar, with clothes comin' off::

Soren was drinkin' the best bloody mary I have ever tasted



In Korea, it is good luck to watch the first sunrise of the new year. Scores of people flock to the beach- most of which go to bed shortly after midnight then wake up early-- We however carried through the night.

Ladies and gentlemen may I present to you THE FIRST DAY OF 2010!!

















Welcome 2010! I hope you hold many wonderful surprises for me as well as my friends and family! <33

No comments: