January 12, 2010

Ichin'

It's been four days since my right leg is in a -- well pretty much a cast. It's a non removable, barely bendable splint. WOOHOO!!

Four days and my right leg is DYING TO DANCE. Ahhh man-- it aches way worse in the split than the two weeks I hobbled around with nothing.

Im about ready to do cut it off. Other option bend it anyhow like a little kid ::done:: and tttthhhheeennnn----do the "The Sprain" with Lisa Turtle- except my wrap thingy is full leg:::

GET READY FOR MEGA AWESOME DANCE PARTY 201918375983 IN THE FUTURE COOLCITY NOTHING WILL BE BETTER-
as soon as this bitch it off.

In a search for that famous Sprain dance video, I found this.

Ahaaahhh the days
And you know I own that board game son. Reason to visit me in America if I ever get there:::

ps this is sweet too.

Yeasayer - Ambling Alp from Spy Films on Vimeo.


Thanks Garrett!

No comments: