February 12, 2011

Korean boys and calendars

First off, this is my new office. I work at Nammun Elementary School. It's really cool to go to school and have the halls be full of kids. I don't teach all of them. I only work with the ones that have signed up for the after school program. Never the less, hellos and loads of excitement are burst out from the kids. It is cool to see the rest of their work up in the classes and halls. I don't have a formal room of my own. With each class I move from room to room. I love looking at the projects kids are working on in other classes. I'm envious of many of them. I wish I could do fun art projects and such all day long with all of my classes! It's cool.

Co-workers: Erin, Rachel, Ester.

My desk.

I said I wanted a calendar for work. And woohoo Ester saves the day and says she has one for me. The next day she showed up with this masterpiece. Yes! I couldn't wait to tell you folks about this piece of work. Brightened my day right up I tell you!

Let's take a look at some more of these pictures!

Crazy eyes.

Yes, this is a boy, all of them, yes.







And in the corner of each little calendar there is a little chicken advertisement. Woohoo to free calendars making my day (or year)!


Aaahhh Korean boys. Now let me also tell you they are not all on this scale. Many hotties out there.

No comments: