February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Snow Blizzard!

Hastily taken photos from my slippy sliddy walk to work. A shot snatched quickly caught between me nearly falling on my bum and trying not to be late for work. This was the most snow in a long long while in Busan. I even had a half day at school! Woohoo!













A shot from the subway later that day. It was a madhouse down there. This photo does no justice. Film crews from tv stations were getting it on video- it was coocoobananas

The next day is here and the snow is still out. Here are some quick shots from outside of my window. And now you can also see my view. When I sit at my desk I just see the mountains and sky- works out pretty well that way. Clear sunny day but it's freezing. Bah! Go figure--one nice week and I get all excited- stock up on outdoor gear. Then bam! The coldest snowiest weather yet! I know I shouldn't be talking compared the midwest<3 buuuuuuttttt HURRY UP SPRING!
ps The snow was super pretty. It was great to have it. A treat. And now you can go...



No comments: