February 15, 2011

Oooowwwwwhh craft project!

Check one off the list! On Monday, I made a couple of decoupage lanterns/ candle holders. They turned out pretty great. I may now be on a spree to fill my baby studio apartment with them.




Also, for those of you who do not have the pleasure of knowing, I love making cards! I don't know if anything can beat last year's Halloween cards. Really, they were great. And of course, I didn't take any pictures. But holy cats! They were jems. I managed to get out a couple Valentines this year. Nothing too much, can't take too much of the hearts and flowers. Mine were nice and corny. Lots of puns. Again, no pictures. However, Tucker took a picture of his so I will put that up.
Hmmm perhaps next time I will snap a shot or two. At least for my memory.

I think my favorite was two purple cut out beats, "No one can beet a friend like you!" On another, I created little nut shapes, "Don't go nuts without me!"
Just to give you a little glimpse into this Cody mind of mine.<3