April 12, 2011

Breakfast treats!!

Ohhh mmyyy gooosssshhh!! A recreation of Sunnyside-Up cafe's crunchy french toast!

























Breakfast Hash aka Mexican Skillet aka Breakfast stuff aka yummy brunch concoction with steak, peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, tattor tots and cheese.




For burger night we invested in a bag of tattor tots. Since then many meals have included this starchy treat. Tomorrow night will be an attempt for stove-top tattor-tot hotdish, which Dan has never had!


p.s. Is my 'food blog' the hickest around or what? I try right-- not too bad-- nothing fancy. I don't even have an oven. But it does the trick! -- better than the trick if I do say so myself. But never the less, kind of hick...

Ya'll want some pickles wrapped in creamcheese and ham?! The best appa-teaser in town!!

No comments: