April 7, 2011

Terrarium time!

I have wanted to make a terrarium for some time now. Well today was my start! A tiny - literally- start at that! Britt proposed the idea to make little terrariums inside of lightbulbs. I can't get over how well they turned out! These pictures do not give them justice! First try too, so I'm sure that the next round will be even better. Also, I hope the plants keep up. We were suppose to use a special kind of plant which I had difficulty finding. This was odd as well for that type of plant is all over my school, just not at the plant store apparently. Woo hoo to crafts! It's great to have a friend like Britt to work with! Now if I could only be this productive everyday!











1 comment:

Britt Kee said...

Aww the photos are great!!
those little people are so hilarious in there.