April 7, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame!!

Hanwha Eagles vs. Lotte Giants opening weekend. Now the Giants are Busan's team and the Eagles are from Deajeon. Last year I only went to one game here and yes I cheered for Lotte as I am 'from' Busan and was with Korean fellow-Busanianites. However, many many of my friends this year are Eagles fans. A pickle, you could say, but ::HAN-WHA EAGLESAH!



Fried chicken is the #1 most eaten food at Korean baseball games.


The peanut holds the peanuts!! ::see the hood:::

A ballgame essential.



My first time eating dried squid. This is the thing, first thing you go for is the legs. They are sticking out right so that's what you do. Baaahh!! Wrong! That's the grosses part. I ate one and said screw these legs!

The body however was not so bad. I would defiantly try it again. Jeongeun coached me through the eating process. Instructing me that the eye ball was the best part, you know I gave that a try. I wonder if it will taste different next time when less drinking is involved before hand...


Babies at the ballgame!


Father- daughter fun time.


Sharing carmel corn!


The peanuts gallery.

I'm suppose to be swinging a bat...


No comments: