April 21, 2011

Tator-Tot hotdish and other midwest treats

Dan has never tired TATOR TOT HOTDISH! That is until he met a pretty little thing like me! Dan is from Illinois and as you should know, loyal readers, I am from Wisconsin. God bless the midwest, for all the best packages come from there.x












<--- I should have know this was going to be trouble. ::belly ache city 2011:::

















The best tot flipper in town!! ^
First bite in his entire life of tator tot hotdish!!! Aawwwahh!!


Now I am going to eat nothing but salads. Dan makes the best salads. He started the trend.













I just try to copy him.













p.s. Blogger, I dunno what I think about your new crappy formating. It has the potential for cuteness although it is more-over a pain in my arse!!

No comments: