April 7, 2011

Spring Spring SPRING!

Jessshhlaaweeesshh! From the way I blog about these blossoms you would think I had spent the winter in Wisconsin!
Guess what?! Cherry blossoms are out!! No awesome pictures yet. Today (and tomorrow) is was a holiday for my school. However, the rain rain won't go away way. So no proof of that yet. All in all, the rain faired me perfectly well today. I had a wonderful day. I am so happy and fortunate to be here, both in Korea and in this point in my life.
Day off- woohoo! Shopping day! I found a shop with vintage clothes from Japan and Thailand. Spent 60 bones: 5 dresses, a BLUE-JEAN vest, a hat, and cowboy boots. Not too bad. Lovin' life- and although I could type about my fabulous day, and this is a treat to have this many words typed out for you, I'm tired and want to continue while I can.

Strawberry season!


Sure fire sign of Spring-- errr summer?!


p.s. A cookie a student, Mark, made for me! :D

No comments: