September 4, 2009

Thanks Dad

I love my dad. More than anything really. I think of him often and have him in my heart always. My dad and I have always been close. We are so alike that we butt heads at times- er we have but do no longer...
Besides the burps which are kind of cool- but kind of disgusting-- but mostly cool if I am tryin to hang with the boys-- and not when tryin to be cute-
This post is about my passive aggressive behavior which I have also inherited from my good ol' pops. -
"Well Cody you have always been a firecracker to deal with" being a common quote from my male friends. And well
just-- I dunno-- I do but I don't--
It just comes out of my mouth- and I don't mean it shitty but there it is- kinda shitty--
or just plain shitty

Today I made Laura feel bad for losing weight in Korea. Her closet is bigger than mine- way bigger- and I am jealous-- and she lost weight so she can't wear the clothes anyhow-- and we ate pizza- and I am jealous - and I was a bitch-
I didn't mean to be but yep- I was-
I wish I could realize these words are hurtful before they come out of my mouth.

To anyone whose feelings I hurt-- please just politely as you can-- tell me hey Cody -- YOU STINK or please be nice you are being a turd whatever... so I know --
that is not okay- or the way I am talking is not that cool

this way I can work on my attitude
and never have to come home and listen to Coal Chamber again
k
thx
bye

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hahahaha Coal Chamber. Cody I love you ^^