July 6, 2009

Lotte Giants!!!

Sunday went a little something like this:

:::sings:::Take me out to the baaallllllgammmeee::::Take me out to the crowwwdd::::::
Or more so :::loootteee:loooottttlee lottte loottteee::::::





Yes everyone is wearing plastic bags on there head. Get with it doooggggg!!!



Laura got to pitch in the sixth inning!! As you can tell, she means business!

And I got a hug from a player after the game.

Then we went to the beach. We picked out three different kinds of fish- they were cut right in front of us and put on a plate- all set for a picnic on the beach!
Can't get fresher seafood than that.



Also socks in Korea = crazy-- crazy awesome, crazy crazy you be the judge-- but I caught some of our guy pals flaunting it!

I guess I need to get some too eh?!



<3 With love from Korea <3

1 comment:

eliza said...

cute shirt babe